Journal of Innovative Science and Engineering
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- All manuscripts submitted to JISE will be subjected to the plagiarism detection software. Manuscripts in which references sections truncated found to have similarity index of 20% or above and will be rejected. The acceptable limit for similarity of text from a single source is 5%.
Journal of Innovative Science and Engineering (JISE) considers all submissions on the strict condition that they have been submitted only to JISE; they have not been previously published, nor they are under consideration for publication or in press elsewhere. Authors who fail to follow this condition will be charged with all costs which JISE incurs and their submission will not be published. All authors should fill in and submit signed copy of Copyright Agreement Form.